Dental Implants Bayside, NY
Do you have one or more missing teeth in your mouth? Do you have loose-fitting dentures that you don’t want to deal with any longer?
These are common problems experienced by many patients. And we know that just about everyone longs for a beautiful, youthful smile.
Here at Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram, we want to help you maintain your healthy, beautiful smile or reinvigorate it to achieve the look you’ve always dreamed of. This is possible through the wide range of solutions offered by our renowned implant dentist in Bayside, New York.
? Are you suffering from tooth loss?
Tooth loss is one of the top dental concerns for many patients. Millions of people deal with this problem, with old age being the leading cause for many cases.
Although advanced age is normally to blame, other reasons include poor oral hygiene practices and gum disease (i.e. gingivitis). At times, dentures are effective solutions, but there are other choices available, too.
Dental implants are a prime choice.
? What are dental implants? What are the benefits of implants?
Dental implants essentially act as a new tooth. The artificial tooth roots serve as an anchor and support for replacement teeth, partials, or bridges. It’s the latest solution for tooth loss and is quite possibly the best way to deal with the dental condition.
Benefits of dental implants include:
- Placement comes with numerous benefits, with looking and feeling just like natural teeth being the biggest advantages.
- After a short recovery period, you will regain the ability to eat, smile, and laugh with full confidence, which is normally not the case with traditional dentures.
- Placed in the jaw through a simple surgical procedure, these appliances offer stability like no other.
- More than just a current solution to tooth loss, dental implants are ideal for the long haul since they are strong, stable, and durable.
- Since implants integrate with your bone structure, they may help prevent bone loss and further gum recession.
- Implants eliminate the need to alter or move neighboring teeth – which is better for your overall dental health.
- In terms of esthetics, implants look natural, are unnoticeable, and create a beautiful smile.
? What’s the process of getting implants?
Installing dental implants is a relatively simple procedure. It starts with the cleaning and placement of an implant on the site of a missing tooth. Upon healing, placement of an abutment or a post commences, followed by the fabrication of crowns.
This is the standard procedure, although there may be changes according to unique dental situations.
All implant services at our Bayside, NY office location
When you choose Dr. Bram for implants, you don’t have to go to several offices for the services you need.
No, you don’t.
When you choose Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram, you can receive all dental implant services under one roof. To learn more, just click here.
Dental implant options
There are a lot of options for implant patients and for implant reconstructions.
- We prefer to restore your mouth with full implant reconstruction.
- We can restore your mouth with hybrid dentures, which is a mixture of implants and a denture. This is a very comfortable option.
- We can restore your mouth with two or three implants on the arch and fix the denture onto it so it’s stable and comfortable.
Advanced technology for dental implant services
Our goal is to provide services that go the extra mile and make your own dental goals a reality. In addition to dental implants and mini implants, we’re one of only a few offering laser dentistry and computer-guided implants — two methods to assure you get the quality treatment you need and deserve.
Although there are similarities in the procedure, each works differently and tackles different problems. It is important to get a clear understanding of each before deciding which treatment will work best for your unique dental situation.
If you’d like to learn more about dental implants, mini implants, or computer-guided implants, call us to schedule an appointment.
Schedule your dental appointment in Bayside, NY
So if you are interested in dental implants for your smile, just call our office to schedule an appointment. During that first appointment we can determine whether or not dental implants are right for you.
We look forward to serving you and meeting your dental needs.