Dental Implants Bayside, NY
Do you have one or more missing teeth in your mouth? Do you have loose-fitting dentures that you don’t want to deal with any longer?These are common problems experienced by many patients. And we know that just about everyone longs for a beautiful, youthful smile. Here at Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram, we want to help you maintain your healthy, beautiful smile or reinvigorate it to achieve the look you’ve always dreamed of. This is possible through the wide range of solutions offered by our renowned implant dentist in Bayside, New York.
? Are you suffering from tooth loss?Tooth loss is one of the top dental concerns for many patients. Millions of people deal with this problem, with old age being the leading cause for many cases. Although advanced age is normally to blame, other reasons include poor oral hygiene practices and gum disease (i.e. gingivitis). At times, dentures are effective solutions, but there are other choices available, too. Dental implants are a prime choice.
? What are dental implants? What are the benefits of implants?Dental implants essentially act as a new tooth. The artificial tooth roots serve as an anchor and support for replacement teeth, partials, or bridges. It’s the latest solution for tooth loss and is quite possibly the best way to deal with the dental condition. Benefits of dental implants include:
- Placement comes with numerous benefits, with looking and feeling just like natural teeth being the biggest advantages.
- After a short recovery period, you will regain the ability to eat, smile, and laugh with full confidence, which is normally not the case with traditional dentures.
- Placed in the jaw through a simple surgical procedure, these appliances offer stability like no other.
- More than just a current solution to tooth loss, dental implants are ideal for the long haul since they are strong, stable, and durable.
- Since implants integrate with your bone structure, they may help prevent bone loss and further gum recession.
- Implants eliminate the need to alter or move neighboring teeth – which is better for your overall dental health.
- In terms of esthetics, implants look natural, are unnoticeable, and create a beautiful smile.
? What’s the process of getting implants?Installing dental implants is a relatively simple procedure. It starts with the cleaning and placement of an implant on the site of a missing tooth. Upon healing, placement of an abutment or a post commences, followed by the fabrication of crowns. This is the standard procedure, although there may be changes according to unique dental situations.
All of Your Dental Implant Needs Under One Roof
We are your one-stop shop for all dental implant needs and services. Located in Bayside, NY, our implant dentist offers several solutions to missing teeth, including mini implants and "teeth in a day" —- all under one roof.We can offer a variety of dental implant services at our office because, in the past ten years, Dr. Bram completed extensive education in different areas of dentistry. For instance, in the past two years, Dr. Bram completed over 300 hours of continuing education in implant dentistry and implant surgery. Now there’s no need to run all over town to get the treatment you need. We offer conventional dental implants, teeth in a day, and mini implants. When you choose Dr. Bram for implants, you don’t have to go to several offices for the services you need. No, you don’t. When you choose Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram, you can receive all dental implant services under one roof.
Dental Implant OptionsThere are a lot of options for implant patients and for implant reconstructions.
- We prefer to restore your mouth with full implant reconstruction.
- We can restore your mouth with hybrid dentures, which is a mixture of implants and a denture. This is a very comfortable option.
- We can restore your mouth with two or three implants on the arch and fix the denture onto it so it’s stable and comfortable.